Data privacy is important to Closa and maintaining your trust is our priority.
By post: Consell de Cent, 341 1-2 08007, Barcelona, España
By telephone: +34 932 418 008
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data protection principles
Closa adheres to the following principles when processing your personal data:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data must be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
- Purpose limitation: data must be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Data minimization: data must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy: data must be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Storage limitation: data must be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
- Integrity and confidentiality: data must be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage by using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
Information we collect and how we use your personal data
Closa may collect personal information about you, such as your identification data or contact details (your email address and contact telephone number), only if you provide them to us. Mostly, but not limited to, your data may be collected when provided to us via a web form, via email, by submitting photocopied documents or by entering contracts and order forms.
The above data may be used by Closa for the following purposes:
- Respond to queries and provide information requested by the user.
- To send you information about Closa news through, among others, electronic means, if you have authorised us to do so or if you are a registered customer or user.
- To manage and respond to your incident, as well as to send you the information necessary to resolve it.
- To invite you to seminars, events or other functions that we believe may be of interest to you.
Security of your personal data
We use industry standard physical and procedural security measures to protect information from the point of collection to the point of destruction. This includes encryption, firewalls, access controls, policies and other procedures to protect information from unauthorised access.
Where data processing is carried out on our behalf by a third party, we take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are in place to prevent unauthorised disclosure of personal data.
Despite these precautions, however, Closa cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the Internet or that unauthorised persons will not obtain access to personal data. In the event of a data breach, Closa have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where required to do so.
How long we keep your personal data
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as it is necessary for the provision of contracted services, to respond to the requests or applications made, and in any case as long as the deletion is not requested by the interested party, as well as the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations that in each case correspond according to each type of data and provision of services.
Rights of data subjects
You have the following rights under data protection laws:
- To access your personal data and to request rectification of your personal data, if you believe it to be inaccurate or erroneous.
- Restrict the processing of your personal data so that Closa will only use it for the purposes for which it has been authorised or in the cases provided for by law.
- Oppose the processing of your data if, given your circumstances, you consider that the processing is not relevant or appropriate. In this case, Closa will stop processing the data unless it is necessary to comply with legal obligations or in the defence of possible claims.
- You may request the portability of your data and request the delivery of your data in electronic format for the direct transmission of the same to other data controllers. You may also receive them, in order to store them on your own devices, without the need to transmit them to other data controllers.
- Request the deletion of your personal data (“right to be forgotten”).
Exercising your rights
Where we have reasonable doubts concerning the identity of the person making the request, we may request additional information necessary to confirm your identity.