INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
In accordance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), it is obligatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use dispensable cookies, before the user browses them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a correct functioning of the site.
The use of these devices allows the Web server to remember certain data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
Cookies have many functions. For example, they can help us to remember your user name and preferences, to analyse the performance of our website or even to recommend content that we think is most relevant to you.
Some cookies contain personal information, for example, this website uses a cookie that stores your identity to avoid asking for login information each time you visit. Most cookies do not collect information that identifies you, but collect more general information, such as how users arrive at and use our websites, or the general location of the user.
EXEMPTED AND AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
Technical and functional cookies: these are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist therein.
- Analytical cookies: these are those that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these collect information on the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the advertisements are shown.
where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies: these are set by social media platforms on services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: allow tracking of visits from other websites, with which the website enters into an affiliation agreement (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: these store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO OWNERSHIP
- First-party cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
CLOSA CAPITAL, SL is the Data Controller of the personal data of the Data Subject and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), for which you are provided with the following processing information:
- Purposes of processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
- Legitimation of the processing: by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR).
- Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
- Communication of data: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
- Rights of the data subject:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data, and to limit or oppose its processing.
– The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if he/she considers that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details for exercising your rights:
CLOSA CAPITAL, SL. Calle del Consell de Cent, 341 1º 2ª – 08007 Barcelona (Barcelona). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details of the data protection officer: Fénix, 19, 28023 MADRID – email@example.com
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE